Terms of Service
This is a legal agreement between you ("you" or "user") and Mobvoi that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the App. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of Mobvoi’s rules and policies collectively constitute this "Agreement" between you and Mobvoi. BY ACCESSING THE APP, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APP AND DELETE THE APP FROM YOUR DEVICE.
1. Apple Disclaimer.The following paragraph applies to any version of the Services that you acquire from the Apple App Store. This Agreement is entered into between You and Mobvoi. Apple, Inc. ("Apple”) is not a party to this Agreement and shall have no obligations with respect to the App. Mobvoi, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App and the content thereof as set forth hereunder. However, Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement. Upon Your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple shall have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against You as a third party beneficiary thereof. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. This Agreement incorporates by reference the Licensed Application End User License Agreement published by Apple, for purposes of which, You are "the end-user.” In the event of a conflict in the terms of the Licensed Application End User License Agreement and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall control.
2. App and Website Access License. Mobvoi grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make use of the App or its content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the App or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the App or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The App and/or any portion of the App may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Mobvoi’s express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or any activities conducted as part of the App; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the App. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
3. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the App, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations ("Content"), is owned by Mobvoi, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the App, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The App may only be used for the intended purpose for which such App is being made available. Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the App. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the App. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the App. The App, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Mobvoi or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the App.
4. Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Mobvoi used herein (including but not limited to: Mobvoi name, Mobvoi corporate logo, the App name, the App design, and any logos) (collectively "Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mobvoi or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Mobvoi trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the App, without Mobvoi's prior written consent. You shall not use Mobvoi’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Mobvoi’s judgment, imply Mobvoi’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
5. Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to all of the parts of the App. In order to use those restricted portions of the App, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the App's registration or subscription page (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Mobvoi has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Mobvoi has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the App (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the App using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the App. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
6. Solicited Submission Policy. Where Mobvoi has specifically invited or requested submissions or comments, Mobvoi encourages you to submit content (e.g. comments to blog posts, participation in communities, tips, etc.) to Mobvoi that they have created for consideration in connection with the Site ("User Submissions”). User Submissions remains the intellectual property of the individual user. By posting content on our Site, you expressly grant Mobvoi a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform and display such content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Submission, in whole or in part, and in any form throughout the world in any media or technology, whether now known or hereafter discovered, including all promotion, advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity and any other ancillary uses thereof, and including the unfettered right to sublicense such rights, in perpetuity throughout the universe. Any such User Submissions are deemed non-confidential and Mobvoi shall be under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any User Submission.
8. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from using the App or the Services to post or send any unlawful, infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that infringes or misappropriates third party intellectual property or could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You further understand and agree that sending unsolicited advertisements or "spam” to any user of the Services is expressly prohibited by this Agreement. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions or any applicable rules or policies linked to in this Agreement, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, banning you from participating in our Services and/or the immediate removal of the related materials from the Services at any time without notice. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. User Published Content. User published Content and User Submissions do not represent the views of Mobvoi or any individual associated with Mobvoi, and we do not control this Content. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Mobvoi’s endorsement of user published Content. Mobvoi does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any user published Content on our App or User Submissions published through our Services, and do not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reviewing any such user published Content or User Submission. Through your use of the App and Services, you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using our App and Services, you assume all associated risks.
10. Contests, Sweepstakes and Games. From time to time Mobvoi may offer contests, sweepstakes and games. Additional terms and conditions will apply to your participation in each contest, sweepstakes or game.
11. Advertising Rights. Mobvoi reserves the right to sell, license and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with your creative submission, and Mobvoi and its licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in these additional terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate Mobvoi to sell, license or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion or distribution rights.
12. Third Party Links. From time to time, the App may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Mobvoi or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the App. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this App, you do so entirely at your own risk.
13. Transactional Partners. In some cases we partner with another Mobvoi to co-promote their services within our App. In these cases, you are transacting directly with the other party. On those pages, the transactional partners’ brand is clearly visible and their terms of service are posted. When using these partner pages, you are bound by partner terms of service in addition to remaining bound by Mobvoi Terms of Service. When there is a conflict between these Terms of Service and the partner’s terms of service, their terms of service will prevail.
14. Order Eligibility. You may only purchase products which appear on this App and are delivered to an address located in the United States. You may only purchase products for personal use by either yourself or your intended recipient of the products. Mobvoi may refuse any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Mobvoi. Mobvoi makes no promise that products and services available on the App are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States ("Territory”), and accessing the App from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If You choose to access this App from locations outside the Territory, You do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this App.
15. Products, Content and Specifications. Details of the products and services available for purchase are set out on the App. All prices are displayed inclusive of all taxes. [Please confirm. Important for sale into Europe.] All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this App are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. Packaging may vary from that shown. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the App at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. Occasionally, the manufacture or distribution of a certain product or service may be delayed for a number of reasons. In such event, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the delay and keep you informed of the revised delivery schedule. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
16. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the App. All purchases from the App are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the App pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
17. Return and Exchange Policy. You may return or exchange a product or service purchased from this App in the event that the product or service is defective or for any reason within 30 days. Certain jurisdictions may provide additional statutory rights. Nothing herein is meant to limit your return or cancellation rights under local law. In the event that the return or exchange is due to an incorrect order or faulty product, Mobvoi will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with such return. In all other cases, You will be responsible for the return. Mobvoi will only accept returned or exchanged products or services that comply with the following process.
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with the original packaging and invoice
- Shipping and handling charges for returning non-defective items are borne by the buyer
- Only refund in the same form of currency used for the purchase
18. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the App is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the App may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the App. For example, products included on the App may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the App. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
19. Fees. For all charges or deposits for any events, products and services sold on or through the App, Mobvoi or its vendors or agents will bill your bank card or alternative payment method offered by Mobvoi. When you provide bank card information, account numbers or other information necessary to facilitate payment to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the bank card that is used to pay for the products and services. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse Mobvoi and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the App. You understand that we will hold and store such bank card or payment information to facilitate payment and deposit, damage reimbursement, and other liability purposes.
20. Eligibility to Subscribe to Services. You may subscribe to the Services offered on this App in any location worldwide. Mobvoi makes no promise, however, that the Services available on the App are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States ("Territory"), and accessing the App from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited, including from those territories prohibited by the United States State Department or other U.S. government entity. If You choose to access the App from locations outside the Territory, You do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to Services you subscribe to through this App.
21. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or sending any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions or the rules in our commenting FAQs linked to here, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, banning you from leaving comments or participating in our forums and communities and/or the immediate removal of the related materials from the App at any time without notice. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
22. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the App for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the App; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the App.
24. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this App at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We may also block your access to our App in the event that (a) you breach these Terms of Service; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
25. Representations and Warranties. You represent that You are over the age of 18, have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and Your use of the App is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws. You have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of this agreement. Furthermore, You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent and warrant the following: (i) You have obtained all consents, and possess all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and any other proprietary rights, or the necessary licenses thereto, to grant the license in Section 3; (ii) if necessary you have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the App and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use; (iii) You have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of this agreement; (iv) You are not, and have not been an agent of Mobvoi and were not and are not acting on behalf of, or as a representative of, Mobvoi or any other party in connection with the User Submission; (v) the User Submission and Mobvoi’s use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and Mobvoi App will not infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights and rights of publicity; (vi) You have not and will not engage in any of the following in connection with the production of, your appearance in, or contribution(s) to your User Submission: infliction of injury to any person or animal, humiliation of any person (whether public or private), infliction of emotional distress on any person, assault or battery of any person, damage to any property without permission, entry on any property without permission, or any other act or omission that could give rise to civil and/or criminal liability; (vii) The User Submission does not contain: (a) material falsehoods or misrepresentations that could harm Mobvoi or any third party; (b) content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; (c) advertisements or solicitations of business; or (d) impersonations of third parties, other than those which are readily apparent.
26. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER MOBVOI, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE APP. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE APP MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER MOBVOI, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM MOBVOI OR THROUGH THE APP WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
27. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. MOBVOI DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY, OR WILL BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS APP, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FROM THIS APP. IN NO EVENT WILL MOBVOI, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE APP, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE APP, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE APP, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE APP OR ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE APP, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE APP. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBVOI’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF THE SERVICES PURCHASED OR SUBSCRIBED BY YOU ON THE APP.
28. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Mobvoi and any affiliated Mobvoi or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the App or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on this App by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any User Submission that you provide to Mobvoi; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the App with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
29. Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the App, you release Mobvoi (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
30. Force Majeure. Neither Mobvoi nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
32. General. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this App and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of California. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. A printed version of these Terms of Service will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms of Service to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our App, and operation of the App may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that these Terms of Service and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Mobvoi in our sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms of Service set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. All sections which by their context ought to survive this agreement shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
33. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA") NOTICE. In operating the App, we may act as a "services provider" (as defined by DMCA) and offer services as online provider of materials and links to third party web sites. As a result, third party materials that we do not own or control may be transmitted, stored, accessed or otherwise made available using the App. Mobvoi has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the App. Mobvoi has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content or the suspension of any user that is found to have infringed on the rights of Mobvoi or of a third party, or that has otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations, or any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you believe any material available via the App infringes a copyright, you should notify us using the notice procedure for claimed infringement under the DMCA (17 U.S.C. Sect. 512(c)(2)). We will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content. Our designated agent (i.e., proper party for notice) to whom you should address infringement notices under the DMCA is email@example.com.
Please provide the following notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material on the App that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the App;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
We may give notice to our users of any infringement notice by means of a general notice on any of our Apps, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive such an infringement notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
34. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Mobvoi and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
35. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
36. Copyright Notice. All design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2016, Beijing Yushanzhi Information Technology Mobvoi Limited and its related companies d/b/a Mobvoi or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.